Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help for an Animal Crossing : Let's go to the city editor

Question I need help for an Animal Crossing : Let's go to the city editor

Hie, I'm Dawyde, I'm French (sorry for my bad English), I want to make a save editor for Animal Crossing : Let's go to the city as ACToolkit.
    I started programing (PHP/Javascript), now, my editor can "read" pockets and drawers of the 1st resident, but if I change an object, the save is corupted.
    I opened the corupt save with ACToolkit and I had this message : "Checksums are invalid! Continue aniway ?". If I save with ACToolkit, my save work...
    How to generate Checksums ?

Dawyde

Why would you want to make a save editor when ACtoolKit is already out :/. I mean not to be mean but what is Virus supposed to think? I can see this going a few ways some you won't get help and some you will. Just have to see I guess.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

I want to make an editor in French, the Virus's editor is very great but for French peoples it's not easy to use : we don't know the English name of the items... I don't want to rob his idea...

I forgot, the link : http://nintendobest.com/editeur_aclc/

Dawyde
    Last edited by dawyde; 12-26-2008 at 11:17 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dawyde View Post
    I want to make an editor in French, the Virus's editor is very great but for French peoples it's not easy to use : we don't know the English name of the items... I don't want to rob his idea...

I forgot, the link : http://nintendobest.com/editeur_aclc/

Dawyde
    I would have to suggest you PM Virus about this, or DSPet (lol sorry to give you guys more pms) Seeing as they know more about the game than anyone else around here.. (You guys really could tell me about your findings more often ya know..lol ).

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Blog Entries

The game has a TON of checksums. You have to calculate them everytime you change something. Every single time. ACToolkit does this for you. If you PM Virus, I'm sure he'll work with you to add French support to his tool. No need to make your own. It's a hard task.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Thanks for your answers, I sent a PM to Virus, if I want to make my own program it's especially for ameliorate me at PHP programing... It almost work, there is just the checksums problem.
    The other solution would be that I ask users to download ACToolkit for making correct checksums after modifying with my editor but it's not like a finished program...

Dawyde

ameliorate for those who don't know is to furthur one's self in a field

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    ameliorate for those who don't know is to furthur one's self in a field
    ORLY?! Thanks for the useless post. +1
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

For those of you that don't know Area51_Hacker2 likes to secretly brag in his posts.

Useless post #2
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

I only put it there because I didn't know what it meant the first time I read it?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted: