Thread: Help with ACToolKit and problems connecting to Wifi

Default Help with ACToolKit and problems connecting to Wifi

First off, thank you to Virus and everyone else who helped with the program for creating such a wonderful device.

Anyhow, to my problem.

This weekend, I finished editing my town using ACToolKit.

Since then, I have not been able to connect to Nintendo Wifi when playing Animal Crossing. I have checked my internet connection and it is working fine. I am also able to connect to the internet using the Internet Channel on my Wii.

When I try to open my gate or invite guest, it will try prepare to connect to Wifi and then after about 15-30 seconds, it says I have been disconnected from Wifi, and gives me error code 60000. I have tried every day this week, at different times of the day to connect, with no avail.

I also tried disconnecting my wireless router completely and trying again, and nothing. I also tried playing the game with a back-up disc that I have and no luck.

This weekend, I'm going to borrow my sister's Wii and try ACCF on there and try to connect to the Wifi to see what happens. Until then, I'm not sure if it is something I did from using ACToolKit, if I triggered something. If anyone has any tips, I would appreciate it. Thank.

**edit to add, I also read all 60 pages on the ACtoolkit thread, as well as did searches related to ACToolKit and Wifi problems.
    Last edited by WrinkleInTime; 02-04-2009 at 01:19 AM.

Blog Entries

May I see a copy of your save?

I think I uploaded it.

Let me try again.

Okay here it is
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries

The only thing I can see wrong with it is when I open it up with the NPC tool, it says you have a villager named cube who doesn't have any textures O_o although I'm not sure if that'd be a problem or not. Sorry.

I do have Cube in my town and he apepars normal.

Thanks for trying though.

Blog Entries

Wait till tomorrow, other people will see this and they'll be able to help you

> Since then, I have not been able to connect to Nintendo Wifi when playing Animal Crossing.
    Are you running it on the same Wii where you got the original Friend Code ?
    (AFAIK you can't transfer a gamesave between Wiis once the FC has been assigned)

Where the town was created doesn't matter - but once there is a FC assigned the Nintendo servers expect it to come from that specific Wii.
    -----
    >The only thing I can see wrong with it is when I open it up with the NPC tool, it says you have a villager named cube who doesn't have any textures O_o although I'm not sure if that'd be a problem or not.
    BTW: that happens some times. Not a problem.
    (The villager has recently moved in, the texture will appear in a game restart or two later)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

DsPet, I am using a different Wii. I will try the game out on the Wii this save was created and see what works. Thanks!!