Thread: got a problem with kaite and kaitlin

Unhappy got a problem with kaite and kaitlin

i have the mother cat kaitlin in my town looking for her child in a japanese town... the kid has his town open but for some strange reason it says he closed his gate or removed me from his roster whenever i try to connect (and he never comes over). Ive had people come over yesterday when i was waiting for him but i couldnt get out of my town to my buddy azarias town with the same message... ...now booker keeps telling me kaitlins in my town but i cant find her... whats with that?

Blog Entries

Well, do they still have you on your friend roster? Maybe it's a glitch or something. Uh, just ignore the cat for about a week or a month and eventually they'll go away (that's what I always do XD it's mean but whatever)

yeah but the strange thing is i cant find the cat... maybe theres a way to change which special villager is my town

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by XAlucarDX454 View Post
    yeah but the strange thing is i cant find the cat... maybe theres a way to change which special villager is my town
    You can only have one special visitor in your town at once. For example: one day I had resetti, and even though it was sunday I couldn't find joan anywhere in my town O_o but once I went in and out of a building, she was right there! So maybe you have another visitor in your town

Unhappy

yeah but booker keeps telling me its a mother cat that last came through the gate....

oh ok now that the gate is open he didnt notice anyone go through.... wtf!?

ok closed the gate and got the mother cat looking for a child message again

That's so strange. I think he has to bring the kitten over to you though.

I wish you could've came over yesterday though!

Talking

yeah i know but i was gunna go over there and force him to do it then lmao