Thread: My Pokemon Ranch (US) + Platinum (US)

Default My Pokemon Ranch (US) + Platinum (US)

Well i was wondering if anyone out there has found/made a hacked update to the My pokemon ranch wiiware title..

I have platinum and i really want to store some of my pokemon on there but i have both My pokemon ranch in US version as well as Platinum in US.

If i try using the Jap Pokemon ranch it wont let my Platinum kart connect at all. Like not even have the option to connect to wii on it.

Well if anyone can help that would be great.

Just push the save onto an unused diamond/pearl cart (which is the correct shortening of cartridge if you were wondering not kart ) after making sure you're not standing in a special platinum area and you should be fine

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Well the thing is i kinda wanted to put my Giritina Origin form onto the game but thats only avalible in the Jap version

Well then you need the jap version for the graphics etc :L

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

I have the Jap Wiiware version but it wont even let my platinum game attempt to "Connect to Wii". I think there may be a region thing... Jap MPR, U Platinum

Correct you need a japanese game I believe