Thread: Potential OHDLC furnitures with different required sizes of space in the room

Default Potential OHDLC furnitures with different required sizes of space in the room

Just trying to test whether escher table could be released as OHDLC in the same slot as tripokeball.

Since they require different sizes of space when put in the room (especially when by design the escher table may be put in a group to create that nice pattern), I think we need to test them. In this case, I used USB Gecko to change the HDLC on-the-fly while playing.

Here is the video. Enjoy.

Click to play video.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CCIsQVSmbQ

Blog Entries

Haha, now that's sketchy
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

There are issues when one OHDLC slot has two items with different attributes. When two people are playing with different items in the same slot they should have very similar attributes (give or take the graphics). See end of http://www.aibohack.com/wii/ohdlc.htm. This only works if both items in the one OHDLC slot are axes. If they types are totally incompatible, the game tries to compensate (eg: http://s585.photobucket.com/albums/s...t=headless.jpg ).

The existing TriPokeBalls slot is 2x2 in size. If you can't fit in a big table, then we'll need a new OHDLC slot for a 1x1 furniture item.
    (as always I'd prefer a few optional items for a new OHDLC slot, since one of them will live on forever).

Blog Entries

>>(as always I'd prefer a few optional items for a new OHDLC slot, since one of them will live on forever).

>To clarify, few meaning 3 or more? or something like 2 or 3.. lol (Personally think if you give the public a choice of 3+ items it would be better...but eh may just be me)

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.