Thread: Ds ---> Computer Probelms...

Thumbs down Ds ---> Computer Probelms...

hi guys, whenever i try to hook up my ar ds to computer... nothing happens. and on the ds it stays at the screen that it normally stays at... (the home screen). anyways, ive downloaded and installed ar ds manager, and i have a windows 2000. thanks for reading this...

p.s. i think this problem is because the usb isnt getting hooked up right. although all the other usbs work fine...

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker In Law View Post
    hi guys, whenever i try to hook up my ar ds to computer... nothing happens. and on the ds it stays at the screen that it normally stays at... (the home screen). anyways, ive downloaded and installed ar ds manager, and i have a windows 2000. thanks for reading this...

p.s. i think this problem is because the usb isnt getting hooked up right. although all the other usbs work fine...
    In the past this has happened to me. However, I have more then one AR, and I figured out that I was just using the wrong USB cable... so yeah I think you are right...
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

no, i mean like all the other cords like for instance, my psp cord works fine, my wireless usb mouse works fine, like that..

Try reseting the ARDS?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Just adding this for other users

ARDS is not compadable With vista from what I know, Saying that ARDS Media edition works with vista