Thread: I need help with adding codes to my AR from my computer

Default I need help with adding codes to my AR from my computer

I did some things in Pokesav and there's no way I'm entering them from my DS. I've done it before on a different computer, but I might've forgotten what I did, but I pretty much remember. It used to say on AiboHack, but it doesn't anymore. How could I add codes from my computer?
    Last edited by roborthex; 07-10-2009 at 10:53 PM. Reason: typo in title

Use the code manager? I'm sorry but it's the simpelest thing ever I think there is even a manual that comes with the ARDS....

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Like Area51_Hacker2 said, use the code manager. BUT you may have to update it. It comes with a code manager without all of the features. Just install the software and make sure you update it. I believe the one it comes with is an old version that doesn't allow you to make custom codelists and load them, but don't quote me on that.

Depends when you buy your AR lol, in the UK we now have one with expanded memorey although I don't know for the States which comes with a post custom creation version.

Oh and I'm fairly sure you could always create your own codelists and codes.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    Depends when you buy your AR lol, in the UK we now have one with expanded memorey although I don't know for the States which comes with a post custom creation version.

Oh and I'm fairly sure you could always create your own codelists and codes.
    Not in the US version. My first one couldn't add your own codes to custom codelists. I has to update. It seems like we have ones with less memory.

Blog Entries

yeah, a lot smaller than ours.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    Use the code manager? I'm sorry but it's the simpelest thing ever I think there is even a manual that comes with the ARDS....
    I said I've done it before on a different computer (same version of code manager), but adding custom codelists isn't working for me.