Thread: AR?

Default AR?

Im getting an AR and how do i know if its 1.0 or 1.1? I see there are 2 threads for codes (1.1 and 1.0) how will i know?

Thanks!

& i'm wondering if you can use a AR to put codes on then load the game through an R4. Will it still work? Thanks!

Or if an Acekard will work?
    Last edited by ee1vv2aa3nn4; 06-13-2009 at 11:30 PM.

Those numbers refer to versions of games ARDS is pretty much all the same except some have more memorey for codes.

Your Welcome

Nope but R4 has it's own ARDS function

Don't know

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Oh. Ok thanks! But how do we know what version the game is?

You tell by looking at the number on back of your game card. Or when you load AR it will show you.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Ok. What if you switch game cards? Like if you are borrowing a game, and then you use a different game card, is your town and everything still the same if you switch game cards?

No.
    (10 chars)
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

No, it wont be the same town? Or no, i will be the same town?

Clearly a sony child :P
    The data is all stored on the game card itself as with most Nintendo handheld
    Of course with your R4 the save files will all work independently of your dump

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    Clearly a sony child :P
    So true! xD Sony!