Thread: Instant Nookingtons and Mansion?

Smile Instant Nookingtons and Mansion?

Is there an ARDS code to instantly upgrade Nookingtons and to a mansion? I've heard about this. NO SEEDS. I've had it with them. Thanks.

Search and Replace...
    Or AnimalMap

Ok, I did the search and replace but Nookingtons has very few items in it. How can I make it all legit?

He wants the inside to be nookington's and mansion. Just changing the building with search and replace won't do that...
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

Well, never mind. A friend of mine just told me to order a lot of White Katana's since they are worth 36,800 bells. Then I time traveled. Thanks for trying. If you do find a code that does that, post it here anyway. It may help somebody else out.

that's what I did to get my nook points high before I had an AR :P
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

To get the mansion you just need to pay off your mortgage this is easy with AR and time travelling and the same is true for Nookingtons, perhaps a better method would be to find the value of the mortgage and zero it?

Area51 Hacker2, I've already got a mansion and Nookingtons and yes there is a code that brings the mortage down to 1 bell. I just thought there might have been an easier way to do so.

Blog Entries

Why does nobody read the rules...

Why do you guys respond to these topics...

/Closed
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView